Take 50% Off if You Are a First Time Customer!
70 lashes per eye (total 140 lashes)
Hour: 45 min to 1 hr
90 lashes per eye (total 180 lashes)
Hour: 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min
110 lashes per eye (total 220 lashes)
Hour: 1 hr to 1 hr 30
2 weeks (8 to 14 days): $70
3 weeks (15 to 21 days): $95
4 weeks (22 to 28 days): $120
2 weeks (8 to 14 days): $80
3 weeks (15 to 21 days): $105
4 weeks (22 to 28 days): $ 130
2 weeks (8 to 14 days): $90
3 weeks (15 to 21 days): $115
4 weeks (22 to 28 days): $ 150
Premium lashes ; the New released material; the softest and lightest lashes, feather feeling, and much more realistic.
Lash Removal $10 (5 min) / $20 (10 min) / $30 (20 min) / $40 (over 30 min)
Microblading for Eyebrows
New Stroke $800 (including 2nd stroke; should get within 5 weeks later from 1st stroke)
Touch up $250 (over 6 weeks later from last touch)
Refresh $350 (over 6 months later from last touch)
New Clients Special : 50% off Cash Deal Only when you do Check Out.
Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
If you're running more than 15 mins from your appointment time, we cannot take you and you may need to reschedule. No EXCEPTION! Because we are working appointment base only and we need full one hour for each appointment.
Cancellation : Please note that we have a 12 hrs cancellation policy.
appointments will be charged 50% of appointment price.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“I have best experience with Katie. I had eyelash extension one year ago different place in city that was horrible experience. It fell off right after two days also not comfortable at all. I did semi-round style with JC curl. Katie has gentle touch with soft music playing in the lash place. I only have few lashes fell off in a week. My lash holds wonderful and feel wonderful. I also have so many compliments from my husband and my coworkers. I will come back other time do my touch up next time. I am very impressed with her skill and work. Thank you, Katie!”
— Clara Jung, Makeup Artist
Clients | Cilium Lash Studio
Before coming to your Eyelash appointment:
● Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
● Please silence your phone while the extensions are being applied. Talking in the treatment room is prohibited as the lash application requires precision. Feel free to listen to your own audio or take a nap and let the lash transformation begin.
● We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Cilium Lash Studio – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, it is required to book a removal service with your new set on your first visit. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and different materials with extensions applied at other salons.
About Cilium Lash Studio
Cilium Lash Studio is New York City’s premier provider for eyelash extensions. Our top priority is to care about clients’ natural eyelash conditions. We also offer Microblading service which is the newest technique in permanent makeup.
All of our expert technicians have been thoroughly trained to maintain the high standards and the delicate skills that our loyal clients have longed for. We confidentially keep each client’s information and records to ensure the consistency in high quality of service. Cilium Lash Studio also eagers to use the best products on the market and to keep up the latest trends as well as the safest techniques. Not only styles, but also we do take exceptional pride in maintaining a high standard of hygiene in all aspects.
After getting your lashes done at Cilium Lash Studio, you will immediately feel the difference and sense the change in your life. Specifically, in the makeup process, you will feel much more convenient as there’s no need to apply layers of heavy mascaras or pinch your eyelids by curlers at all.
Cilium Lash Studio guarantees superior beauty services and ensures that every single client will leave with complete satisfaction.
Always Looking to Serve You Better!
She is a life-time devoted stylist holding licenses both in New York State and South Korea in the field of nail, cosmetology, and tattoo.
By studying Architecture in college, she slowly extended her artistic sense. After graduating, she realized her true passion in beauty industry. Since 2003, she began her career in beauty salon and up until now, she devoted herself to improve and develop everyone’s beauty.
Her career in NY
The Lash Loft (lash stylist), 2016 – 2017
Lash Forever Eyelash extension (lash stylist), 2014 – 2015
JJ eyelashes at Midtown (lash stylist), 2012 – 2014
Wink Eyelash (lash stylist), 2011 – 2012